FOSTERING CHANGE FOR CHILDREN
Our work would not be possible without the Friends of FCFC: a passionate group of supporters who want to help child welfare communities. As FCFC grows, so does its Friends and their desire to affect positive social change in NYC communities.
Become a Friend of FCFC and start receiving our quarterly newsletter update, where opportunities to volunteer and attend FCFC events will be shared.
Our Friends have supported FCFC in a variety of ways. Below are a few examples, and we are always looking for fun, innovative ways to help child welfare communities, such as:
- Donate your time, resources, expertise, connections.
- Become a Fundraiser to Help Children, Youth, & Families
- Sponsor a Children’s Corps member
- Run and/or walk for FCFC
- Ask your employer to match your donation
- Ask your employer for a Volunteer Grant or Donation Match
- Nude Art Modeling Class
- Coordinate a Friends of FCFC community event
- Sponsor or ask your employer to sponsor an FCFC event.
- Sip & Paint event
- Host a party! Make it more fun and add a theme!
- Your great idea here! We know that you have great ideas; let us know how you want to help.